Song of Tsoskish, the chippy bird
- Item number: LA23.033
- Contributors: Stuart Fletcher (researcher), Mrs. Knight (consultant), Karl V. Teeter (researcher)
- Language: Wiyot
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA23.033.001.wav was formerly segment number 047_1.
- Description:  No English glosses.
- Collection: The Stuart Fletcher and Karl V. Teeter collection of Wiyot sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Song of Tsoskish, the chippy bird, LA 23.033, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/16484
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.