[1941 Field notes: Ottawa notebook #3]
- Item number: BloomfieldL.009
- Date: 1941
- Contributors: Angeline Williams (consultant), Leonard Bloomfield (researcher)
- Language: Ottawa (otw)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Previously Bloomfield.008.006 [Eastern Ojibwa notebook #15]
- Description: Digital images of field notebook #3. Grammatical notes, 7 labeled texts, and additional unlabeled texts. Original dated 1941.
- Collection: Leonard Bloomfield Papers on Ottawa
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [1941 Field notes: Ottawa notebook #3], BloomfieldL.009, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/160
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.