Eliciation from Radin of phrases like "to dance up and down"
- Item number: LA90.064
- Date: 01 Apr 1968
- Contributors: Laura Somersal (consultant), Irene Alturas Amante (consultant), Jesse O. Sawyer (researcher)
- Language: Wappo (wao)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA90.064.001.wav was formerly segment number 048_1.
- Places: Santa Rosa; Geyserville, CA
- Description:  English glosses.
- Collection: The Jesse O. Sawyer collection of Wappo sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Eliciation from Radin of phrases like "to dance up and down", LA 90.064, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/15851
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.