- Item number: Rigsby.001
- Date: 1967
- Contributors: William Freeman (consultant), Bruce Rigsby (researcher)
- Language: Heiltsuk-Oowekyala (hei)
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 box
- Description: Handwritten file slips with vocabulary, arranged alphabetically by English gloss.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Heiltsuk vocabulary], Rigsby.001, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/1512
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.