Eagle and Crow Song
- Item number: 24-108.4
- Date: 1956 July
- Contributors: Catherine A. Callaghan (researcher), James Knight (consultant)
- Language: Lake Miwok (lmw)
- Availability: Restricted. (Access only by depositor permission. Email email@example.com to inquire.)
- Description: This is also called the 'Fresno Song' or 'South Song' (kaniikoja), indicating it came from there. Distributed on California Indian Music Project, North-central region, tape 5, side A.
- Collection: The Catherine Callaghan collection of Lake Miwok sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Eagle and Crow Song, 24-108.4, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/14369
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.