- Item number: 24-108.15
- Date: 1956 July
- Contributors: Catherine A. Callaghan (researcher), James Knight (consultant)
- Language: Lake Miwok (lmw)
- Availability: Restricted. (Access only by depositor permission. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.)
- Description: Wintun words, Bole song (comments from listing by Hatch). Distributed on California Indian Music Project, North-central region, tape 5, side A.
- Collection: The Catherine Callaghan collection of Lake Miwok sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Dance Song, 24-108.15, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/14358
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.