[Wiyot field recordings]
- Item number: Kroeber.t001.004
- Date: [undated]
- Contributors: A.L. Kroeber (researcher), Dandy Bill (consultant), Molly Brainerd (consultant)
- Language: Wiyot
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 reel tape
- Description: Reel tape (numbered L-5) copy of original wax cylinders (Nos. 2397-2402 and 2337-2339).
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Wiyot field recordings], Kroeber.t001.004, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/1371
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.