Dance Song of Klamath Indians, Barrett #147
- Item number: 24-1549
- Date: between 1907 August and 1907 September
- Contributors: George Smith (consultant), S.A. Barrett (researcher)
- Language: Klamath
- Availability: Restricted. (Access only by depositor permission. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.)
- Description: Distributed on California Indian Music Project, Northeast region, tape 2, side B. Original cylinder 14-1125. 180 speed.
- Collection: The Samuel Barrett collection of California Indian sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Dance Song of Klamath Indians, Barrett #147, 24-1549, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/13524
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.