Jumping Dance Song (composed by singer in 1906)
- Item number: 24-982
- Date: 1907 June
- Contributors: A.L. Kroeber (researcher), Domingo (consultant)
- Language: Yurok
- Availability: Online access by request.
- Description: Distributed on California Indian Music Project, Northwest region, tape 4, side A. Original cylinder 14-470. 170 speed.
- Collection: The Alfred L. Kroeber collection of American Indian sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Jumping Dance Song (composed by singer in 1906), 24-982, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/13297
Digital assets in this Item (not available for download):
14-470.txt (8540 bytes)
14-470.wav (14178942 bytes)
14-470_filtered.wav (14178866 bytes)
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.