Wohpekemeu Myth: Part 3 (of 12)
- Item number: 24-845
- Date: 1906 July
- Contributors: A.L. Kroeber (researcher), Dave Durban (consultant)
- Language: Yurok
- Availability: Online access by request.
- Description: Keeling catalog note: "The narrative spoken on 24-843 through 24-854 has been translated as 'Wokpekemeu's Departure' in Kroeber (1976:304-305)." Original cylinder 14-315. 150 speed.
- Collection: The Alfred L. Kroeber collection of American Indian sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Wohpekemeu Myth: Part 3 (of 12), 24-845, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/13017
Digital assets in this Item (not available for download):
14-315.txt (9323 bytes)
14-315.wav (13678148 bytes)
14-315_filtered.wav (13678148 bytes)
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.