- Item number: 24-1135
- Date: 1907 spring
- Contributors: Sarah Frank (consultant), A.L. Kroeber (researcher), Weitchpec Frank (recorder)
- Language: Yurok
- Availability: Online access by request.
- Description: Distributed on California Indian Music Project, Northwest region, tape 4, side B. Original cylinder 14-752. 150 speed.
- Collection: The Alfred L. Kroeber collection of American Indian sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Coyote Song, 24-1135, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/12258
Digital assets in this Item (not available for download):
14-752.txt (7775 bytes)
14-752.wav (9586420 bytes)
14-752_filtered.wav (9586496 bytes)
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.