Song to the feathers
- Item number: 24-118.14
- Date: 1948 August
- Contributors: Chief Leemee (consultant), anonymous (researcher)
- Languages: [unknown]
- Availability: Restricted. (Access only by depositor permission. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.)
- Place: Yosemite Valley
- Description: Distributed on California Indian Music Project, Sierra region, tape 16, side A and Valley region, tape 4, side B.
- Collection: Miscellaneous sound recordings from the Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Song to the feathers, 24-118.14, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/12175
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.