- Item number: 24-10
- Date: 1933 March
- Contributors: Jan Philip Schinan (researcher), Robert Spott (consultant)
- Language: Yurok
- Availability: Restricted. (Access only by depositor permission. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.)
- Description: Description from museum catalog: "(1)Timber Owl Song (Sweathouse-Jump dance Song [Pekwuan] TaL = tsaro. (2) Medicine Song-Kingfisher Song (sung in Bluff-creek); Rumai story."
- Collection: The Jan Philip Schinhan collection of American Indian sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: [Yurok songs], 24-10, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/11629
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.