[California and Great Basin Indian songs and narrative]
- Item number: 24-85
- Date: between 1949 September and 1952 December
- Contributors: Stan Freed (researcher), Susy Buster (consultant), Hank Pete (consultant), Francis A. Riddell (researcher)
- Languages: Achumawi, Konkow, Shoshone, Washo
- Availability: Restricted. (Access only by depositor permission. Email email@example.com to inquire.)
- Description: (a) Pit River gambling songs (b) Shoshone and Paiute Songs, (c) Maidu origin stay in ----? (d) Washo legend of the Ang Bird. Re-catalogued to 24-137.
- Collection: The Frances Riddell and Stan Freed collection of California Indian sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: [California and Great Basin Indian songs and narrative], 24-85, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/11246
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.